Dermot Bannon & Finlay Ecofit collaberation
Finlay Ecofit are very proud to have been chosen to be the Main Contractor and work alongside renowned Irish Architect Dermot Bannon on a project in Clonminch, Tullamore. This is a on-going high spec turnkey project with innovative design together with top quality workmanship. Check out the photo's to see the on-going works on this project, and there are more photo's to come soon!
Extract from The Tribune Newspaper:
Finlay Ecofit team up with Dermot Bannon
Finlay Ecofit have been appointed to be the main contractor on a local project in Tullamore.
Damien and Kevin say this is by far the largest and most complicated project they have ever undertaken. Between demolition, construction and turnkey finish, this project will take approximately twelve months to complete.
We are very proud that such a high profile architect Dermot Bannon, from TV series "Room to Improve", has assessed our past projects and is more than happy to appoint us as Main Contractor on this project.
Scope of works completed by Finlay Ecofit Tullamore Ltd:
- Demolition of the existing dwelling
- Installation of new structural steel
- Build up of all internal and external blockwork
- Installation of new external doors and windows
- Installation of new rooflights
- Installation of new internal doors and glazing
- Installation of new cladding (Zinc cladding facade)
- Installation of a new roof
- Installation of an airtightness barrier to the house using an airtightness membrane
- Build up and construction of a new garage to rear of house
- All plumbing works (Including a new underfloor heating system and cylinder)
- All electrical works
- New drainage and sewage system